In the last terms, ISHA International has started working on establishing a network for fundraising to make the financial situation of ISHA stable for long term. At the GA in Berlin, at the Autumn Seminar of 2016, the Fundraising Committee was created for this reason, to help the International Board and the Council (most importantly the treasurer) in the following ways:
– Explore and find possible methods to cover ISHA’s upkeeps.
– To contact with possible patrons and funders.
– To with the help of the Alumni Committee, keep in touch with former ISHA members and utilize their experience, help and support in gaining new funds
– To help the Treasurer in applying and handling EU funds and applications
– To help in the merchandize of ISHA both on local and international level
For further information, or if you think you can contribute in the work of the Committee, feel free to contact the International Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.